Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome welcome Sabbath morning


I was supposed to put this up on Sunday, but comes now instead.
The week was pretty good. I had my test (or exam) on Wednesday. It started very well, but got harder and harder. I think it was because I practiced most on the first teachers part and not as much on the others. The questions that came up on the feminism part were parts that didn' t stuck in my head. I have to wait to 13 april until I can see the result. It feels that I will barely make it.
The rest of the week has been pretty calm. Watched "raven" floorball Thursday evening. Korpen as it is called in Sweden. Basically organized recreational sport competition. Most of the team members are LDS members. The biggest reasons why I went to watch. They met the series leader and lost. 4-6.
I haven't done any running since Monday, but played instead floorball Friday evening. It was the last time for the season. I have at least done been sporting twice this week.
Sunday is always a great day. A day where I get a spiritual boost and can recharge my spiritual batteries. We had a fire emergency practice today as well. The sacrament meeting was very good. Three speakers. One of the speakers was called as second councilor of the bishopric.
One speaker had The pearl of great price as a theme. Talked about pearls and how they are made. The last speaker was the first councilor of the bishopric. That was a really good talk. He talked about patience. I should write down what the speakers say because I quickly forget what have been said. Should get a notebook as a thought book.
I suppose that most of the ones who read my blog are also members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. But if there are any "non-member" readers some terms can probably be unfamiliar. The church is more common as the Mormon church. I have been a member my whole life and will be. I really love the church. It is like a big family.www.mormon.se and www.jesukristikyrka.se are two good church websites in Swedish.www.mormon.org and www.lds.org for the English speaking folks.
Like a friend of mine say when someone ask him about the church:
Come and see for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment