Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

A spiritual and a physical feast



Unfortunately I didn't do much this weekend. The exam has been in my mind and still is. It is after Wednesday that I can relax.
We had my oldest brother with his son over Friday to Saturday. My nephew really likes to go up and down on the stairs. He can crawl up without any problem, but need a hand to go down.
I went next day to the chapel in Kungsbacka for a baptism. A young adult got baptized. It was great and you could feel the spirit strong.
Church was as usual on Sunday. Charity and the New Testament. The sacrament meeting was good as well. I don't remember much from the talks though.
I watched the fireside with Elder L. Tom Perry. We Were the Greatest Generation. He mentioned 4 things we could do to bring others "back to us". Daily prayer, daily scripture study, temple worthiness and daily acts of service. Four very fundamental principles.  

Today I was in Göteborg the whole day. A question time and information about the exam. Spent some time in the institute centre.
Around 4 o´clock I headed to Skatås and ran in hills. Hill interval training. We jogged for about 12 minutes and ran 6 times up for a ca 70 meter long hill. The last bit was very steep. We should ran fast when we ran up. 12 minutes running back. When we were done I took a shower and sat in the sauna for a while. It was very nice and I felt clean afterwards.
It was nice to get some variation. Usually I run 10 km.

Tomorrow I will plugg for the tent....or study for the exam. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment