Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

From cold to a cold

I was sore in two days after the running.
It was a good weekend that started with Xbox gaming and fixing on a camper (husbil), which followed by eating "Semla" at the Institute Centre and socialize with other young single adults in the Göteborg area.

Saturday was a cleaning and relaxing day. The highlight was Luleå - Frölunda in the evening. The last round in the Swedish ice hockey league. I bought the game and watched it on the computer. The quality of the stream was very good and went very smoothly. 1-0 to Frölunda Indians that missed the play off, but avoided relegation qualification.

It was church meetings on Sunday as usual. Two lessons, elders quorum and Sunday school.
The sacrament meeting was a testimony meeting. There were more gaps then the last two.
My oldest brother came in the evening with his family. We ate lasagne together.
I got a cold during Sunday. My throat was sore and my nose was like a broken tap. I didn't get any fever, luckily.

I was going to run with the running club, that I'm planning to join this month, today, but I have stayed inside the whole day because of the cold. I will do that on Saturday instead.
C-vitamin and garlic have been consumed.

1 comment:

  1. Rackarns... Du kanske redan vet om det, men försök att undvika att pilla dig i ansiktet (framför allt näsa, ögon, mun) nu när det flyger runt så mycket bakterier.
    Jag gav detta en extra tanke för ett tag sen och har inte alls varit lika sjuk.

    Krya på dig!

    ReplyDelete