Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Wonderful week



Last week was a really good week.
Four lectures and preparations for the seminar I had yesterday.
I also went on a date in Göteborg, watched Rise of the planet of the apes and had a great time. Good movie and a good day.

I didn't run in Skatås, but ran Lunnarundan. Last time I ran it was before Göteborgsvarvet. I thought I would get a time between 43 and 45 min. I kept a good pace and realized I could get a better time. When I stopped my watch it said 40 min 46 s. Season best! 4:27 min/km. I had my Forerunner 305. 9,15 km it said.

It was also a wonderful week spiritually. First a chill night in the YSA centre in Göteborg with Japanese theme. We made sushi, first time ever I tried it. Neither disgusting or tasty. The evening ended up with a anime movie. Then a fireside on Sunday with Elder and Sister Oaks as speakers.

That was a short summary for last week.

I have run once and had the seminar so far this week. I didn't have any expectations, but felt it could gone better. Tough to defend something you don't support. The best thing is to take the good things and things you can improve on and use it in the next seminar or task.

The running in Skatås was great. The rain was kind and waited until we were done. We ran in the forest, real cross country. I was glad that I had my long legged running trousers.
I think to run in Skatås on Thursday and home on Saturday. Three times this week would be fantastic.

Run well!

1 comment: