Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

A new post has come :)



Has been a while now since I updated the blog. One thing is that I haven't run much. I try now, when it is cold, to run at least once a week. It is hard to find motiviation in this period, when you need more clothes on and freeze. That's why Solvikingarna is good to have. You are not alone when you run and because of that, more motivation to run. I have run twice since last blog post. A Monday and Tuesday training. 1st and 7th November.

The first training was hill running. We ran up for a hill about ten times. The focus wasn't on pace, but on our feet and legs. In other words, more focus on technique. I was tired afterwards, but felt wonderful. The feeling to do something you love.
The Monday training was more chill. The training is more intense on Tuesdays than on Mondays. We did short intervals on the 8k round. Slow run, rush, slow run, rush and so forth. The training are more chill now when it is getting colder. Both my training finished with sauna. One of the reasons I like to run with my club. :)
Played floorball (Innebandy in Swedish) yesterday with my ward (congregation). I got tired fast, but it was nice.

My life is rolling on. Done in January with my first year at University of Gothenburg. Two more years to go. I like it, much reading, but it is interesting and I feel I have chosen  right. Law the rest of the term/semester and economy next.

It has been a lot of activities in the church. Last weekend we had a YSA weekend in Stockholm, called Soulnite. Funk and soul theme with some disco. We had two dances, Friday and Saturday evening, and activities during the day on Saturday and a sacrament meeting, with testimonies, on Sunday. It was a wonderful weekend, very spiritually. Visited Stockholm temple too. Three days that I spent with my wonderful girlfriend.

Well... I'm alive and will try to run. Have also other things in my life, so I can be busy if I want to. ;)

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment