Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Premiere X2!

I am the second from the left


With some inspiration I decided to start a blog as well.

The main focus will be on running, which is my favorite hobby, but also other stuff and thoughts will sometimes be written.
I will run Göteborgsvarvet this year. It will be my sixth time. Göteborgsvarvet is a half-marathon (21 Km) which goes every year in May. My goal is to run under 1h 30min. 1h 33min is my personal record.
I started the training today to run Lunnarundan. It is a round that is about 9 km long with mixed base.
48min 34sek. Not bad to be the first time for the year. 45 minutes next time and later I will attack 40 minutes.

Run o`hoy!

PS!
Kimbia means running in Swahili.

2 comments:

  1. Vad roligt med en blogg. Kanske inspirerar det dig en gnutta i ditt springande.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Kimpan! :D Keep the bloggin comin! Looks great, by the way! Just like Kenya ;)

    ReplyDelete