Pages

Friday, April 1, 2011

Running and mobile


I just remembered that I didn't write anything about the running on Monday. It was my third training at Skatås.
We had middle-long or intermediate interval training. First we did some easy jogging for 15 minutes. We then started the intervals and ran a round that was about 460 meters.
It felt good. I'm very close to join Solvikingarna, but another club is also there in my considerations. Sävedalens AIK. I will contact them and ask what they have to offer.

I also ran today. Lunnarundan. It was my second time. In my first post I got 48 minutes and wrote that I would try to get 45 minutes next time. I didn't have any thoughts about getting a quicker time. I focused on a mixed running like running my fastest up for slopes. So I was surprised when I stopped my watch. 43min and 45sek.
I managed to run under 45 minutes and I felt I could have run faster if I focused to get a fast time.
So I'm happy.

I ordered a smart phone this Tuesday. LG P990 Optimus 2x. A really nice phone. I actually got it today. The SIM card came as well. But the new "subscription" will start 7 April. So I have to use my "top up card" until then. I have played with it and I like it.

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment