Pages

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Week summary

My fourth time at Skatås and I have decided to post the member application sheet next time.
Sävedalens AIK was another club that I was little curious about, but they focus most on younger ones.

We were about 40 runners yesterday. When I started go there on Mondays they had only one group, but now they have two. One for beginners and one for the little more experienced runners. I was in the later group. Long intervals was on the schedule today.
We started with easy jogging with high knees, "butt kick" and the jumping Indian. We got to a T-junction where we did long intervals. 800 to 900 meters long track times 4. My average speed was 5min/Km, so I didn't give everything.

 The results from the test I did 3 weeks ago was published at Ladok. An internet service for University of Gothenburg where you can registry and see the results for tests and exams. It said I didn't pass.
I went the next day to the university for two lectures. I grabbed my test during a break and saw I actually passed. I talked about the different results and the lady in the office took a copy of my test and said it will be fixed.
I'm at least happy that I passed and can focus on the second half of the course.
The first half was about public policy and the other will be about public management. The first four lectures was about economics and the next six about organization and management. Interesting.

I wrote at the beginning that I was going to post the member application to Solvikingarna. I went to Skatås after the lectures on Thursday and gave it to them.

The whole Friday was spent in Göteborg. Lecture, group work, walking and Chill night at the Outreach centre. We played a music game which one of the young adults had prepared. I was from music questions to humming a song. It was fun.
Today I am home alone. Days goes fast when you go up around noon. Watched Russian ice hockey and Swedish floorball finals and Harry Potter.

Church tomorrow. Nice to finish of a week with that and also start a new.

The church is true, the Book is blue, Jesus loves you!

Cheerio!

1 comment: