Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter week



This week has been warm and great.
It started with training at Skatås. We ran intervals this evening. 600m, 500m, 400m and 300m with 100m jog between. We did this twice. Most of us were pretty tired after this. The training started and ended with easy jogging.
One thing I like the club house for is the sauna. I sat there for almost 10min. I think it was about 90°C.
There is nothing that beat a warm sauna after a training.

My sister and her husband came down from Stockholm to spend Easter here.
Lorentz (my brother-in-law) and I ran Lunnarundan today (Thursday). This time I had interval training during the time I ran. I did eight rushes during the 9 kilometers. Interval training when you always run is better for long distance runners instead to give everything and stop after.

The weekend has been spent with the family. I haven't done anything with school, but this week I have a seminar so back to school for me.
We did a trip down to Ullared and GE KÅS. The place where you can get almost everything cheaper.

Church was great. A couple, who have served as family history missionaries in Salt Lake City. The theme was obviously Christ and his atonement. Like Christmas, Easter is not something we celebrate because of bunnies, chicken and sweets.  It is something bigger we celebrate. The Atonement is something, I think, we can't comprehend fully. I could write a lot about it. I may write a "post Easter thought" this week.

I haven't posted for over a week, but I will be better this week.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment