Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lots of stuff

Saw that it is over a week since I posted something and things have happened.

First we had General Conference. I saw three sessions. Have to see the Saturday morning session later.
I love GC. As a missionary it was like Christmas. A spiritual feast.
The talks are always great and at least one talk is always speaking to you.

I have manage to run twice since last post.
The first on Wednesday. It was the first time I ran together with my younger brother. I went up late that day and had my breakfast or rather brunch one hour before we ran. Stitches (håll in Swedish) are usual for me when I do any kind of sports soon after I have had food. I was afraid that I would get it. The first 3 kilometers went good. I kept same pace as my brother, but I got a stitch after that and didn't cease until I got back. 2 minutes after my brother. We ran 10,5 km. From our house to the church on the picture. I ran the same way three weeks ago and got 53 minutes. Now I ran 3 minutes faster. It was my worst run so far. The wind was strong and that didn't make it better.

Today was the second time I ran for this week. I still run twice a week. Three times would be better.
I ran Lunnarundan this time and it has gone faster and faster. 48 min, 43 min 45s and 43 min 30s.
15 seconds faster! I ate some sweets about an hour before I went out. My stomach told me that while I was running. I improve but I haven't had a really good run yet. It's fine if it comes to Göteborgsvarvet.

It's also my birthday today. 23 years old!! I'm getting older and older. :)
My oldest brother with his family came. Homemade pizza, a walk and cake were the highlights. I got early presents. Two T-shirts and trousers.


It has been a good week. I have had four lectures about national economy. It was only introduction of what I will study the third term.
Church tomorrow!

Cheerio!

No comments:

Post a Comment