Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stockholm


I was at the backside of Sweden last week. Stockholm, Västerhaninge and Nynäshamn.
I had a presentation about Lomma community and traveled up the same day with my parents.
We stayed at my sisters and husbands home and at the husbands parents home.
The main reason for the trip to Stockholm was for my brother and wifes move to Nynäshamn. We helped them move on Saturday.
We made a trip on Monday to Mariefred and visited Gripsholm castle and Taxinge castle.
The building on the picture did we visit on Tuesday and Wednesday. It is the Stockholm temple.
Wednesday was the day we traveled home.
It was nice to visit the east coast. To see my siblings that lives there and my uncle.
It was great to be in the temple as well. I haven't been there since last year.
London, Preston, Copenhagen and Stockholm temples are the ones I have been to.

I haven't done any running. I have done some work outs and stretching though.
I will run a club championship this coming Thursday. 1000m at Rambergsvallen.
So I have to run tomorrow. I haven't run on a running track for years. Last time was in Gotland when I ran 3000m. I'm looking forward to it.

I had my last test on Friday. Book keeping and accounting. It felt good and felt I will pass.
Sweden played against Moldova in the evening. 4-1. So it was a good Friday.

It is great to finish of the week with church meetings and to relax.

A new week tomorrow to look forward to.

Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment