Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Göteborgsvarvet

Now it's over.
It felt okay. Nothing more. I was sore for two days.
It was great weather for running that day. My dad and I left home after my brothers.
We both started later. 15:32. Start group 15. The elite had already finished when we started.
It felt good when I ran, but it was very crowded. I had to zigzag to get through all the 21 km.
It took a lot of strength and sometimes I got "boxed in".
I took time and got 1 h, 42 min and 35 sek. My first reaction was disappointment. I ran 2 minutes faster the year I went on my mission. I felt more prepared and the only difference was that I started in a higher group this year.
So it is a difference to start in group 15 than 1B.
 
We had tacos for dinner after the race. Tasted good. :P
One funny thing. When I checked up my time on Göteborgsvarvets website I had exactly the same time as I had on my watch. 1 h, 42 min and 35 sek. See the picture.

Sunday was great as well.
The Young single adults in Göteborg had a missionary activity that day.
The missionaries in the wards in Göteborg were holding in it.
We got a talk from the April General Conference 2003 by Henry B Eyring. Great talk.
We did some role playing after that. Resolving concerns, listening and asking questions were the things we practiced.
It was like to do teacher training again. :)

I plan to go back to England in August. The activity made me miss my mission.

Take care!
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment