Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Sun viking!

Weekend and soon another week gone.
It started with a lecture on Monday and with running in the evening.
It was long intervals this time. The intervals went well. We run 3x1 km and 3 smaller rounds. Felt good.
An old man, at the club house, said to me: "You are Kim?". "We viewed your membership application yesterday and it got accepted.".
I got the payment information on Wednesday and is now, since Thursday, officially a Sun viking!

I had lectures Monday to Wednesday. The last two started 8 am. Had to go up earlier than I usually go up.
More book keeping and T-accounts drawing. I have to start no later than next week. Two whole weeks with practicing would be enough.

It has been a pretty chill week.
Watched Eurovision Song Contest semifinals. All the Nordic countries, except for Norway, went to the final now on Saturday. I like Finlands Paradise Oskar. It's a good song. I also hope it goes well for Eric Saade and Sweden.
I began my lawn mowing season yesterday, Thursday. Will cut grass for a neighbor for some months and in the entrance (approach) to our neighborhood.

Tomorrow is exactly a week to Göteborgsvarvet. Will run for the last time 10 km. Monday at Skatås and short intervals on Wednesday and rest to Saturday.

So long!

BTW. It's Friday 13. Someone who has had bad luck?

1 comment:

  1. Now that you´re a Sunviking. Don´t forget to change your club to Solvikingarna in Göteborgsvarvet.

    //Stefan

    ReplyDelete