Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Running and music

Flag of Azerbaijan

I wrote this post a couple of days ago, but deleted it from my blogger app and it got deleted completely.
One lesson learn about the blogger app. I will do one more test with the app and the website, but then I do a test post, so I don't have to write a whole post again.
Well, well...

It has been some music this last week. You can probably figure out of the flag that I watched Eurovision Song Contest. Some Swedes was involved.
I didn't think Sweden would be in the top, but half way through the delivery of the points Sweden was in the lead. I started to hope that Sweden would get more points and hopefully win, but a third place was better than I thought before the competition.
Finland and Austria were some songs I liked. There were a lot of songs that were good this year. Some years can be awful.

I did some running as well.
I didn't run on Saturday as I wrote. Instead I took a bicycle and biked down to Ledets IP, where Lerkils IF play their football games. They play in Division 4 Halland Elite. Level 6 in the Swedish league system.
They played against Tölö IF, a team from Kungsbacka. So it was a community derby.
Lerkil was the best team and won 5-0.
I did some bike intervals. I pedal everything I could for some seconds, rested and did it again. My legs were very sore and tired after that. Was actually hard to bike the last bit home.

I ran on Monday evening as planned. We ran 1 km intervals on a 8 km round. My best kilometer was 4 min 7 sek. Would be under 1,5 h if I kept that tempo during Göteborgsvarvet.

I ran yesterday for the last time. Ran 3,2 km in 13,5 min.
Now I will rest until Saturday.

Tomorrow is da day!

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment