Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

A week with a lot of activites


I have had something every day.
On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I have had lectures at the Uni.
We are studying right now accounting and book-keeping. Some numbers to keep in the mind, but it will be easier when I have done some book-keeping exercises and learn how the formulas works.
We will have the exam 3th June about this. So about a month to go.

I have run twice this week. First on Tuesday at Skatås with the club.
They have same kind of trainings on Monday and Tuesday and four groups divided into these days. The beginner and intermediate group train on Monday and the competition and competition elite train on Tuesday.
I have trained with the intermediate group and tried the competition group this week. We did intervals. 600m, 500m, 400m and 300m with 0,5 - 1 min rest between. It wasn't a big difference, but the warm-up was more intense. Run backwards on a slope which would be a black slope in Alpine Skiing is pretty tough. I was tired after that. I saved some energy for the intervals which was the main thing for the evening.
I love the sauna in the clubhouse. 90°c.

The second running was Lunnarundan. I have said that it is 8.95 km. I draw the round again and got 9,04 km.
Yea yea it is only 0,09 km difference, about 100m, but I want an accurate average tempo. It feels also weird to run the same round with different distances. So now I will use 9,04 km if I can't get an exactly distance.
Anyways....
I didn't feel Göteborgsvarvs ready, but it felt alright. I hoped to beat my season best, which I did. 41 min and 35 s. Average tempo 4 min, 36 s. 1h, 37s would be the time on Göteborgsvarvet if I can keep this pace all the 21 km. So it feels good.
I have to run double so fast to compete with the elite. :)

Slottskogen this evening with the YSAs. Brännboll, grilling and chilling. Will be nice. :p


It is also one week until Elder Max Månhammar comes home from his mission in the London South.
Looking forward to see him again after about 3 years.

Rabbin good! Hare bra. Have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. Good job bro! Going to be tough beating you on Göteborgsvarvet! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete