Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Midsommar


It has been Midsummer (Midsommar) this weekend. I celebrated it down in Frillesås.
Summer songs were played and people danced around the Maypole. Like Christmas except for the Maypole and some songs.
We had luck with the weather, the wind was strong though, but it only rained for a short amount of time.

I had planned to run twice this week, but I only did it once. It was on Tuesday at Skatås.
We did 1 km intervals 6 times. My best time was 3:36. 18 seconds slower than the time I got from the 1000 m race. My slowest was 4:19.
This evening the sauna was warmer than last week. 90°C. I think I was in there between 5 and 10 minutes. Was wonderful.
I got some stitched the third and fourth round, but it went over. I have to eat no later then 2,5 h before the trainings. Otherwise I will get stitches easily. My parents usually eats later than I can, so I have to ask to have dinner earlier or make something myself.
I will try to run twice next week.
On Saturday and Sunday I will be up in Jönköping and play Pilates football and chill.

Well... I write more later.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment