Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Week rewind

Sunday is the best day to write. It is also good to have a day to relax.

I have started the training again after Göteborgsvarvet. Went twice this week to Skatås.
Monday and Thursday. I was actually late both time. I came 15 minutes late on Monday and just some minutes before the groups ran off on Thursday. The first time I blamed on the traffic.
Drove 30 km/h for almost 5 km.
The second time I just left home late.
So I missed the training on Monday. There are no one left in the club house when they run away      (at least on Mondays). So I hid my bag and ran a 5 km round on my own. I didn't get a super time, 21 min, 36 s. 4:19 min/km.

I ran with other Sunvikings on the Thursday training. We ran 11 km cross country.
I forgot to reset my stopwatch, so I didn't get an exact time. I calculated out with the time, distances and average speed I had and got 1 h, 6 min, 22 s. The average speed was 6:02 min/km.
The reason to the slow speed was that I missed what pace the different groups had and just joined the first best.

It feels good to be back on track with running.

The week has been good. Have had visit from my nephew and brother.
Kids have loads of energy. Would also like to have it, especially when I run. :)

I will train twice next week at Skatås. Tuesday and Thursday.
My next race will be the club championship in the beginning of August. 2,1 km uphill.

Run along!

Here is a picture with the Sunviking suit and parts of my room :)

1 comment: