Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

"I'm sorry. I'm really busy."

I heard that lots on my mission.
It was a busy week for me.

View from Ramberget
Mowed a neighbors lawn, cut the grass in the neighborhood entrance, painting, been to a "goodbye party", church, delivered newspapers two nights in a row and running up for a hill, see picture.

I will start writing about the unofficial club championship in hill running.
2,1 km up to the top of Ramberget. The athletics at Fest i nord were the last thing I did before this race, so I wasn't as prepared as I am for Göteborgsvarvet.
I held my normal tempo. Slightly over 4:30 min/km. I came on 19th place of 24 male runners.
9:38. I have a time to beat next year. All the results this year will be beaten next year. This year will be a start up for the coming years.
Here is a video from the race.
I think I am the second behind the one in yellow. You can see my finish from 9:10.
 

 I delivered newspapers the night to Friday and Saturday. I find it hard to sleep before. Maybe I worry about bad weather, sleeping in or other problems that can occur. I felt like a zombie this Friday. The rain that fell mostly the whole day didn't make the day better.
Now these days are over and the delivery job as well. No more night jobs for a long time.
I drove the company car. The steering wheel is on the right side, so you don't have to drive on the wrong side of the road to drop off newspapers. First time I have driven a right hand drive in Sweden.

The week ended with church. The day to charge the spiritual batteries.
I was asked to say the closing prayer in all the three blocks. Elders quorum, Sunday school and the sacrament meeting. Just see it as extra blessings.  :p

My England trip is closing in. Two weeks from yesterday.

Take care my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment