Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

A running painter


I have only run once the two last week, but this last week I ran twice!
The Tuesday training did I write in my last post.
The second training was at home in Vallda. I looked on the map and measured the distances.
I often run Lunnarundan or to Vallda church back, but this time I wanted a shorter run, but with sprints in it.
I drew a 3,8 km round with two sprints. The first one was 175 m uphill and the other 300 m downhill.
Before and between these I held a 5 min/km tempo.
36s uphill and 56s downhill. Can mention that the uphill was steeper.
3:07 min/km the first sprint and 3:26 min/km the second sprint.
I knew before I ran that I am not a sprinter.

This week I haven't run at all.
Have been busy with painting and grass mowing.
I feel busier now than I did when I studied.
My left leg hurts sometimes. Especially when I press on the right side of my tibia and on the muscle next to it. Shin splints?
That's also a reason why I don't feel to go out running sometimes.
I will ask next time I go to Skatås.

One whole week more and then Fest i Nord!

Cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment