Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Blog under construction

It has been months since I wrote something on this blog. I haven't had much motivation to write. Another thing is I haven't run much, so I haven't had much running to write about.
Lots of things have happened these last months. I'm engaged since 6 June. The wedding will take place in Stockholm temple 6 October. There are loads of stuff you have to plan and prepare for. Clothes, reception, wedding dinner, place to have your first night as married and so forth.
This summer has been very different, I tell you, but lovely. I can't wait to marry the girl I love above anything else.

I have had thoughts what I will do with this blog. Thoughts to delete it, but also to write about other stuff.
One thought that came to my mind was about missionary work. I can write about the gospel and share my beliefs and thoughts. Also write about things that comes to my mind which make me think.

I think I will give another try with this blog and see if I can keep it alive and have post that can have some kind of interest than just some boring posts.


// Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment